Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 12:08 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: very OT. Scumbag parents

I understand opiods, Xanax and pot but meth just doesn't sound like fun
and bath salts has to be the lowest of lows.  Granted, all I know about
bath salts are the videos I've come across.

Steve Jones wrote:
They released the report, they seized appox 70 grams of xanax, 16 doses od suboxone (essentially heroin) 11.8 grams of bath salts. other misch controlled substance pills as well as delivery of meth charges.
fucking bath salts