Oh, yeah, position lanyard, not the shock arrest lanyard.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 12:45 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rohn 25

I'm assuming he means you need to have a shorter lanyard than normal.... well,
a position lanyard shouldn't be stretching anyway, should it?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 1:39 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Aren’t most lanyards designed to stretch out to the 6 foot mark when falling?
 In other words, even if you had it positioned right in front of your face, you
will still drop 6 feet, right?