I emailed Rohn back again because I wanted to get clarification of what the
anchor point was that was being tested, as the picture was very hard to see.
He replied with this:

> From: Tim Rohn <t.r...@rohntower.com>
> Subject: RE: 25G Anchor Point Test
> Date: June 6, 2018 at 4:42:42 PM EDT
> To: David Sovereen <david.sover...@mercury.net>
>
> David,
>
> The connection is at the point where the brace connects to the leg.  They
> should tie off around the leg and brace together.  Picture below shows the
> location I  am referencing.
>
> The Tuf-Tug we sell a kit they supply similar to the attached.  Part number
> TT05025 would be the 50’ option, sold in 50’ height increments.
>

> Thanks,
> Tim Rohn
> 309.566.3037

So it would seem to me that Rohn 25s can be climbed with the same Y-lanyards we
climb all our towers with.

David Sovereen

Mercury Network Corporation
2719 Ashman Street, Midland, MI 48640
989.837.3790 x151 office | 888.866.4638 toll free |  989.837.3780 fax

Telephone  |  Internet  |  Security Alarm Monitoring

david.sover...@mercury.net <mailto:david.sover...@mercury.net>
www.mercury.net <http://www.mercury.net/>