On 6 Dec 2018, 14:57 +0400, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.pa...@consulintel.es>,
wrote:

> My experience shows that usually engineers are aware (they may have the
> complete knowledge or not, but they know that they need to do IPv6), but in
> most organizations, executive management don’t pay attention to what their
> own engineers are saying.

True. Anyone with remote experience how organisations work will know that: if
management doesn’t support it, it’s never going to happen.
Our revamped “IPv6 Strategy & Planning for Executives” workshop is designed to
help managers with exactly this problem. If you are interested in hosting it in
your country, express interest at

https://vox.afrinic.net/189828?lang=en