Vinge: when humans produce superhuman AI then so can it, only faster. A
singularity in mathematics is a point where a function (like intelligence
over time) goes to infinity. That can't happen in a universe with finite
computing power and finite memory. Or by singularity do you mean when AI
makes humans irrelevant or extinct?

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T5ada390c367596a4-M3be8dd330fb882077e7f7442
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups