Justcamel, what makes you so sure your consciousness will survive after you
die? I mean, a lot of people believe that with no evidence, but I don't
think the reason is religious indoctrination in your case.

Do you think that AGI is even possible? That a computer could one day pass
the Turing test? Or do we have to solve the mystery of consciousness first?