The realisation/ understanding that the human brain is
closed system, to me… is a first order/ obvious/ primary concept when designing
an AGI
or in my case a neuromorphic brain simulation.

> Your model
looks like it has a complexity barrier.
On the contrary,
I’m negating a complexity barrier by representing processing at the basest
level, akin to binary on a Von Neumann machine.  In my opinion the only way to
create a human level AGI is to start at
the bottom with a human derived connectome model and build up hierarchically.

>  I'm not pursuing a complex system model perhaps that's our disconnect here?

Yes... perhaps that's our disconnect, cheers for the protocol exchange.

:)