On Friday, September 27, 2019, at 10:57 AM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
> We could say our molecules make the decision korrelan :)

And the microbiome bacteria, etc., transmitting through the gut-brain axis
could have massive more complexity than the brain.

"The gut-brain axis, a bidirectional neurohumoral communication system, is
important for maintaining homeostasis and is regulated through the central and
enteric nervous systems and the neural, endocrine, immune, and metabolic
pathways, and especially including the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA
axis)."

https://endpoints.elysiumhealth.com/microbiome-explainer-e345658db2c

John