On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, at 2:05 PM, korrelan wrote:
> The realisation/ understanding that the human brain is
closed system, to me… is a first order/ obvious/ primary concept when designing
an AGI
or in my case a neuromorphic brain simulation.

A human brain is merely an instance node on the graph of brains. All biologic
brains are connected by at the very least DNA at a very base level. Not a
closed system.  It's easy to focus in but ignore the larger networks of
information flow the human brain or an emulated brain are part of.

For example, when modeling vehicular traffic do you only study or emulate one
car? Or say when studying the intelligence of elephants do you only model one
elephant? If that's all you do you miss the larger complex systems and how they
relate to the structure and behavior of individual components. Also, you ignore
the intelligence hosted by differences in brains in a larger web of pattern
networks.

John