> Philosophy is arguing about the meanings of words.

For me, the great lesson of philosophy is that any
language that is general enough to express all the
ideas we need to express is able to express questions
that do not have answers. For example, "Is there a god?"

This may be related to the fact that if a programming
language is general enough to express all algorithms
then there are undecidable questions about programs in
the language. For example, "Which programs halt?"