Philosophy is arguing about the meanings of words. By "zombie" I mean a
philosophical zombie. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

On the unrelated topic of friendly AI, we need to define what that means
too. If you read my previous post on AGI requirements carefully, you will
note that the extinction of humans and of all DNA based life falls within
its scope without being explicitly unfriendly. I am open to discussion on
whether this is a good idea or if the requirements need to be refined. (The
issue is whether uploads are zombies. I contend there is no such thing).

Avoid existential errors. Resist the temptation to skip too quickly to
design.