There is an AI.gov site out there. I skimmed much of it and the sense I
get from it is that it was templated off of an earlier document written
in 1980 about the personal computer revolution.

They're trying to get ahead of what they see as an important trend but
the bottom line is they don't get it.

Furthermore, we don't have a firm grasp on how far the design space of
AGI is from the design space of systems that are called AI or deep
learning today. So crossing the "who's getting money" table with who's
actually close to AGI could be a useful barometer for how close we are
getting to the singularity.

--
The vaccine is a LIE.
#EggCrisis