JB wrote: "...because "bracketing
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracketing_(phenomenology)>" is a technical
term used in the context of phenomenology -- a technical term referring to
DEcontextualization, or rather, removing subjective interpretation from
experience."

Say what? Erm, with regards to boundaried systems, a context is exactly the
"bracketing" of a system. As to "bias", please point me to any one example
of unbiased intelligence.

Furthermore, I'm keenly interested in a scientific method with which to
remove "subjectivity" from a "biased" system without the loss of
functionality.
Not saying it cannot be done, but still challenging the merit of your
fairly-broad assertion.