YKY (Yan King Yin, 甄景贤) wrote:
On Fri, Aug 18, 2023, 22:15 James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com <mailto:jabow...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Every second that ticks by without this happening is a crime
    against humanity akin to Theodoric of York, Medieval Barber:

    https://youtu.be/edIi6hYpUoQ?t=311

I know how to build AGI, I can almost do it alone, but I want to find some collaborators.  Which is why I brought up the problem of racism.  I met some people here who would like to work with me but when I say the terms must include no racism they ask me why and then we were unable to proceed further.  And you said "every second that ticks by" is a waste of precious time.  So why don't you just say, "all right, no racism" ?  It seems that deep in some people's psyche, they would rather die than accept someone of a different race.

Well, a lot of us are in USA-istan where "racism" has taken on very communist overtones. It is basically a poisoned term that has been recognized as an attack against anyone who is not a rabid communist. Therefore any good and proper American wants nothing to do with anyone who uses that term, regardless of what their motives might be.

--
Beware of Zombies. =O
#EggCrisis  #BlackWinter