From: John Rose <johnr...@polyplexic.com>
Sent: Monday, 25 September 2023 01:29
To: AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
Subject: Re: [agi] How AI will kill us

On Sunday, September 24, 2023, at 11:23 AM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies
wrote:
Would this perhaps be from the disease of an overly accentuated sense of self
important abilities, hypertension and performance anxiety?

If you are an MD or medical professional and you challenge the narrative of
“safe and effective”, you will be railroaded into loosing your medical license
and rendered mentally unstable ASAP. That's why most violate their oaths and
say all's good. So yes, the continuation of the kill-shots are related to that.
The supranational biopharmaceutical complex is in command at a lower level
above governments. But there are levels above that...

If AI is going to kill us do you think that it will just come out and start
zapping people with lasers? No, it will use intelligence so that most people
will be like clueless imbeciles as to what is being done to them.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1704617174676218107

Artificial General Intelligence List<https://agi.topicbox.com/latest> / AGI /
see discussions<https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
participants<https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> + delivery