On Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 5:28 PM, David Williams wrote:
> 4. No credible scientific evidence for creating amyloid clots. Even the
> possibly *extremely rare* cases that could *possibly* be attributed to the
> vaccines are vanishingly small compared to the vaccine benefits in protecting
> against severe disease, hospitalization, and death.

Clots = Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (TTS)

You have to understand that the White House is several rungs down in the chain
of command. That alone takes some
research. Who's at the top? AI?

Notice though that Noami talks about scripts, we have the scripts. P#!
Programming people!

https://rumble.com/v3jynww-bombshell-foia-documents-prove-biden-white-house-hid-covid-vaccine-harms-fr.html