On Tuesday, September 29, 2026, at 12:30 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> Not familiar with that link at all, but I did have a scan of it. It seems to 
> be mostly conjecture and quite a lot of unscientific fantasy. That's not a 
> view I share. However, I do try and research as rigorously as possible with 
> intent to formulate a from-first-principles theory. It's harder than one 
> would imagine. 

I've researched many of the numbers and messaging derived from ancient 
archaeological sites and texts and that appears as a distraction unless you've 
done that. He claims his architecture predicts astrophysics and celestial 
mechanics with object positioning and runs it against the Harvard-Smithsonian 
Minor Planet Center (MPC) database and the the MPCORB  database using python 
scripts. If it's conjecture and fantasy, I'm agreed he does  jump to 
metaphysical conclusions, there will be flaws in his cosmological topology 
framework and/or the translation into python. Out of curiosity I’m looking for 
the flaws since I was researching galaxy filaments related to consciousness and 
am interested if his model relying on E₈ somehow predicts those.

We know NASA often hides information and distributes false data. As well there 
are going to be discoveries soon that make us question how we're previously 
thought about things. 

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T906c878e4ba411be-Md74ac0718b01a54a73158277
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to