I'm open to seeing. Please refer me to the respective domain-specific
proofs.

On Thu, 08 Oct 2026, 10:03 John Rose via AGI, <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 07, 2026, at 6:49 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
>
> Their model has to answer all open questions and resolve persistent
> problems. I didn't see his model extended to biology, chemistry or
> cosmology. There are hundreds of mathematical tests a theory of this kind
> must
>
>
> It's there to extend. They've already started into chemistry. Pull it into
> thermodynamics and biology. Then pull it into consciousness and what do you
> get? I'm seeing conscious rocks based on my previous statements. FSM
> automata chatting everywhere. Am I missing something? What do you see?
>
> *Artificial General Intelligence List <https://agi.topicbox.com/latest>*
> / AGI / see discussions <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
> participants <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> +
> delivery options <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription>
> Permalink
> <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-Me9cd8281937cf8ebe6f605f0>
>

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-Ma6b52b625e86d35f48c3a551
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to