On Thursday, October 08, 2026, at 11:48 AM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> Quan, thanks for the AI debunking of the Logvinivich alchemy Pb->Au paper. 
> Likewise the IT3 paper is nonsense too. I'm not going to bother with a point 
> by point deconstruction. I have better things to do with my time. If I wanted 
> to learn more about physics I would start with Wikipedia, not someone who 
> throws together a bunch of jargon to make outlandish claims to gain attention 
> rather than do actual research. 

Matt if you're not interested why stick your nose into the conversation?

We know consciousness is just feelings.
We know AGI cost a quadrillion.
We know everything that isn't mainstream news is nonsense.
We know how to use Wikipedia.
We know these things repeated ad infinitum.

Why bother?

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-M25465b62c23aac6f320af33d
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to