By estimates there are more than 2 billion cattle in this world, proving how
bullshit is real. As reality dictates then, give each cow and bull a smart
phone with a cat(tle) call AGI app on it to help its organic lifestyle and
optimize metabolic function for a reduction in the production of Methane gas,
and thus improving our safety and health with less pollution.

Let these cattle speak for themselves in themedia on how they just love serving
the humans and how AGI just made it a whole lot easier for them to do so,a nd
to taste better than eve rbefore too! yes, the organics are goign to hate you
for it, but what's the point of disruptive technoliges if they do not disrupt,
with proper risk management in place?   UK's Cadbury chocolates used the
talking-cow approach many years ago as a successful marketing campaign. It
invokes positive sentiment in the market. This notion stille live on in
"Laughing Cow" cheese products (not sure who owns that though).

KLM's top marketing director also has a relevant message for future designers:
To disrupt, you've got to create a BUZZ. In my humble view, that is exactly
what these other parties did with their collective "fearmongering" statement to
the world. They created a "common enemy" and a huge BUZZ!

It would seem they have managed to create a marketing version of the Turing
test. Smart move. Who is the public going to trust in the long run? Those who
"risked it all" by publicly warning them against a "common" threat, or those
who are going to try and convince them otherwise? Be wise then, just move on
and do what needs to be done. For now, they have clearly taken the high ground
on this. Wait for people to forget. Thankfully, reports claim Gen Z has an
average, attention span of 8 seconds, unless it is via technology.

Go be smarter and design something really AGI smart to do the last-mile
engineering with, e.g., exploiting Siri's weaknesses, without having to compete
head-to-head with empires who appear to be resorting to classical market
strategies for fear of real, foreign competition. Another posibility is to
develop a disruptive MS mimic for smart phones. If one put one's mind to it,
there are many, many opportunities they created by opening the door that wide.
Far too wide in my opinion. Step in then and secure the exposed infrastructure
platforms, so to speak.

It's all about policies and strategies, tactics and ploys, as collections of
gestalt plans.