Steve Richfield writes:

> Hmm, I haven't seen a reference to those core publications. Is there a
> semi-official list?

This list is "maintained" by the Artificial General Intelligence Research
Instutute.  See www.agiri.org .  On that site there are several "semi-official"
lists -- under "Publications" and "Instead of an AGI Textbook".

Certainly there is very little agreement (on anything!) amongst the
idiosyncratic group of people who post on this list and I did not intend to
dissuade you from presenting your ideas (which I have found interesting so far,
in proportion to the degree they address AGI topics); I was just explaining why
people here are unlikely to find Dr. Eliza to be particularly interesting.