>> Mike
>>
>> Yes, this is extensively based on Aristotle's "Golden Mean"
>> The input-output flowchart is shown appended below...
>> The details are described at
>> http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/fairhaven/specs.html
>> (the last half)
>>
>> This is the real deal .... the ultimate TOE of friendly AI communication

> John,
>
> It seems to me like to be "real AGI" you have skipped over the parts of
> Aristotle more applicable to AGI, like his metaphysics and logic.  For
> example in the metaphysics he talks about beginning and end, causes,
> continuous/discrete, and this type of thing.   At first glance it looks
> like your invention starts with ethics; why not build atop a metaphysics
> base?  I'm not going to pass a judgement on your work but it seems like
> it's not going over well here with the crowd that has dealt with patent
> law.  From my perspective I guess I don't like the idea of patenting some
> automation of Aristotle unless it was in a kind of production-ready state
> (ie., beyond mere concept stage).
>
> MIke

 http://www.listbox.com

John replies

Aristotle's Metaphysics is 2500 years out of date (unlike his ethics)
He thought the brain operated as a Radiator !!

I do incorporate his principles of Inductive Inference within the title of my
patent

But philosophy is a shaky foundation, so I rather substitute the Science
of Behaviorism as my primary foundation as described at

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/fairhaven/behaviorism.html

Through these instinctual principles of operant conditioning, it even
proves possible to extend and establish links to the physical realm (the neural
organization of the brain)

see  http://www.forebrain.org

Hope this helps

John L