I have read the SL4 list for at least 7 years and the "snipper based"
moderation has more to do with who you are, rather than what you post.

If you are not one of the "choosen", then almost anything you say can and
will be used to justify it not being an SL4 level topic. (The list has been
quite slow for quite a while now and the snipers have been snoozing for just
as long so I am referring to when the SL4 list had 50 plus emails a day)

I would rather delete the posts I don't find interesting than be snipped, as
many posts used to be on SL4.

-- David Clark