On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Ben Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Recent history shows that the following three models *do* work:
>
> 3)
> A FOSS project coupled with a company that makes $$ selling services
> or making custom code based on the FOSS code

Thanks for typing out the long explanation.  It has some good points
and I kind of agree with it.

I guess I'll try #3 and see what happens.  Recently, I've decided to
use Lisp as the procedural language, so that makes my approach even
more similar to OCP's.  One remaining big difference is that my KB is
sentential but OCP's is graphical.  Maybe we should spend some time
discussing the merits of each...

YKY