To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:41 PM
Subject: **SPAM** Re: [agi] On programming languages

I'll even go so far as to use myself as an example.  I can easily do C++
(since I've done so in the past) but all the baggage around it make me
consider it not worth my while. I certainly won't hesitate to use what is
learned on that architecture but I'll be totally shocked if you aren't
massively leap-frogged because of the inherent shortcomings of what you're
trying to work with.

Surely a coherent reply to this assertion would involve the phrases
"superstitious", "ignorant" and "FUD"

Eric B