That's a rather bizarre suggestion Mike ... I'm quite sure a simple narrow
AI system could be constructed to beat humans at Pong ;p ... without
teaching us much of anything about intelligence...

Very likely a narrow-AI machine learning system could *learn* by experience
to beat humans at Pong ... also without teaching us much
of anything about intelligence...

Pong is almost surely a "toy domain" ...

ben g

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC

"
“When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at
his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.
Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was
not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.”