Jim,

I'm still not sure what your point even is, which is probably why my
back and forth between different positions, like I said at the start of this
discussion.

You didn't answer why you think program space does not represent a
comprehensible concept. (I will drop the "full" if it helps...)

My only conclusion can be that you are (at least implicitly) rejecting some
classical mathematical principles and using your own very different notion
of which proofs are valid, which concepts are well-defined, et cetera.

(Or perhaps you just don't have a background in the formal theory of
computation?)

Also, not sure what difference you mean to say I'm papering over.

Perhaps it *is* best that we drop it, since neither one of us is getting
through to the other; but, I am genuinely trying to figure out what you are
saying...

--Abram

--
Abram Demski