Make all your proprosals ii-3, it's not like it affects voting ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2009, at 12:20 PM, Charles Walker <charles.w.wal...@googlemail.com > wrote:

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Kerim Aydin<ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009, Charles Walker wrote:
I was just trying to keep the Janitor in work, honest.

I submit the following proposal and intend to make it Distributable
without objection:

Again, I object.  -G.

I feel this is grossly unfair. I am a new player with very few notes
and intend to gain most my Notes/ new currency of them through
proposals. If I have to pay to get them distributed, then this becomes
almost impossible for me to do with the few Notes I have now. I even
set the II of that proposal to 0, zeroing the number of Notes I could
gain from it anyway. If your intention is to get the economy going
then maybe you could spend some Notes?

--
C-walker, who clearly intends this message to be public.