Reiterating other messages: thanks muchly to the organisers and
participants for this speed nomic game.  I was pleased to get to make a
proposal, judge a CFJ and vote on a bunch of proposals.  In other words,
it was a great sampler.  And as Steve said, the defined end-point was a
feature that made for an enjoyably different game.

Happy Birthday Agora!

Now in the same Australian time-zone as Blob and Steve, rather than the
Wellington zone that I was in when the game began, I'm afraid the IRC
chat due in 9 hours from now is not likely to see me involved.

Have a great one.

Michael