On 04/08/2013 12:45 PM, omd wrote:

On Sunday, August 4, 2013, Fool wrote:

    c) Sean, omd, et al. should've known that I'd know it. Come on guys,
    you can do better than that! :)

Don't look at me.  I don't consider the dictatorship interpretation
viable enough to try to counter-scam (which would've been easy by
getting someone to register and repeat the scam, since you messed the
original voting results up; dunno if that's fixed by now).

No, the original action itself already included two clauses, "I can dergeister everyone" and "no other person can register". So if the original action succeeded at all, then the counter-scam you describe here wouldn't have worked.

Also, I think you knew that.

I simply don't believe the interpretation that
* You thought you saw an easy way to counter-scam, but you didn't bother, and
 * Your ratification proposal was an unintentional trap.

I find these hard to believe separately!