Definitely worth a thesis!  This is a place where, without a single rules
change,
technical progress may definitely change how difficult a task is over time. (if
I'm
still allowed to judge CFJ 3471-3472, technical progress will definitely play a
role).

It's also worth noting that, when I composed the below message, it was as hard
taking "Agoran English" terms of art and translating them into Turkish as it is
come back again... so maybe I didn't write it correctly in the first place!
The
sentence below wouldn't mean much to an average Turkish-speaker - would it make
sense to a different Agoran who spoke Turkish?  Dunno.  With machine translate,
it
probably makes more sense to an English-only Agoran than it would to a
non-Agoran
Turkish speaker...