On May 19, 2017, at 11:08 AM, Gaelan Steele <g...@canishe.com> wrote:

> I think that at least one of these are true:
> - unclear (obvious reasons)
> - ambiguous (any translation between languages is inherently ambiguous)
> - depends on information which is unreasonably difficult to determine (a
> knowledge of Japanese)

To the second and third points: you may want to consider CFJ 3478. ais523
presents a cogent argument, as part of eir verdict, that it is possible to
translate the relevant charter accurately enough to evaluate at least some
actions’ appropriateness, and also an argument that some parts of a machine
translation are ambiguous within the meaning of the rules. You might need to be
more specific if you plan to object formally.

To the first: it is not obvious to me what is unclear about the original
message.

-o