Assuming that its implicit isn't to "specify" it though.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/specify:"Identify clearly
and definitely."
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/specify: "to name or state
explicitly or in detail"
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/specify: "to mention or name specifically
or definitely; state in detail:"

I don't think that having it be implicit is to state anything explicitly or
specifically (neither clearly or in detail), as per the normal use of the
word.