On Tue, 21 Nov 2017, Reuben Staley wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 8:36 AM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> > On Sun, 19 Nov 2017, Aris Merchant wrote:
> >> Also, keeping shinies around as a way to pay for things might
> >> discourage people from investing in the new economy, because what's
> >> the point in getting paper if you can do everything it can more
> >> cheaply with shinies?
> >
> > The proto currently keeps AP which is the biggest brake of all.
>
> Uuh, no it doesn't? I repealed AP and never referenced it again
> throughout the rest of the proposal.

Oh, really sorry, I mis-read your changes in 2445 as keeping AP - my
mistake!

(Just as a style note, it's good to put rule titles in places where
you don't include text.  e.g. "Repeal Rule 2500 (Action Points)". This
doesn't make it your fault that I missed it this time -  Just a helpful
editing suggestion).