Well, I do get it.

If someone is the Banker in Monopoly, and says "I win" and you know for a fact
that e just took all the money from the bank, a reasonable response is to grab
eir money and put it back in the bank (which would also be "against the rules").

[At least that's the excuse I'm sticking with for why I was in a fistfight with
my cousin at Christmas 35 years ago].