Is this a Motion to Reconsider? I don't mind it if you deem it necessary.

(I personally don't think its too weird to consider "DISMISS" for a
statement like "Could a Ooga Booga have shinies?" or "Did he distim the
doshes?", which even if it can be read and seems to make language sense,
it's absurdity because the terms are referring to bogus, and thus the
statement is bogus, much like CFJ3242
https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3242. It would've been
much different if the CFJ was asking if this Thing was a bid in the first
place, but it's not, it's about if this Thing would win or not. At least,
that's how I see it.)