To delve a bit further into it because I think its very interesting,
assuming that "Did he distim the doshes?" is judged DISMISS as I suspect it
would, what about "Did the distimming of the doshes per se make him earn a
Shiny?"

So basically, "He distimmed the doshes" => therefore => "he earned a shiny"

However, didn't we kick out of play considering "distimming the doshes"?
How could you use Modus Ponens on something like that? I can't process it
because it relies on something out of play! If I answered TRUE or FALSE to
that, it would be assumed that it CAN BE either one, but for that to even
be able to happen it needs to be considered for play!

Imagine if instead of "Distimming the doshes", it was a literal image of a
potato. "[Literal image of a potato], therefore, he earned a Shiny".

Put a different way, if I gave "Did the distimming of the doshes per se
make him earn a Shiny?" a Judgement of FALSE, that means that "Did he
distim the doshes?" isn't clogging the processing of logic because it's
considering we're Considering at all in the first place, and therefore it
could be asked if that Modus Ponens is true or not. But we're not actually
Considering it at all! Because "Did he distim the doshes?" is DISMISS!

So, the statement of " Did the distimming of the doshes per se make him
earn a Shiny?" is also DISMISS (I assume).