If you wanna do "X-paying Jobs", just reenact Complexity from the party we had.

On 2018-03-01 07:03, Reuben Staley wrote:
Not that I'm in this for the fictional currency, but honestly, 3 coins a
month for all this recordkeeping is not enough. I'm not writing up any
ruletext yet, but I will talk about 2 ideas I had for an office reform.

First idea:

1. Players have a Job Points switch which can only be 5.
2. Sort all the offices as such:
   A. Low Paying Jobs:
     - Herald
     - Prime Minister
     - Referee
     - Reportor
     - Registrar
     - Regkeepor
     - Speaker
     - Tailor
   B. Mid-Paying Jobs :
     - Promotor
     - Assessor
     - ADoP
     - Notary
   C. High-Paying Jobs:
     - Arbitor
     - Cartographor
     - Rulekeepor
     - Arbitor
3. On paydays, holders of:
  A. Low-Paying Jobs get 3 coins, 1 corn
   B. Mid-Paying Jobs get 10 coins, 1 corn, 2 stones, 2 lumber
   C. High-Paying Jobs get 15 coins, 1 corn, 5 stones, 5 lumber, 5 fabric
4. For every:
   A. Low paying job a player has, give em 1 JP.
   B. Mid paying job, 2 JP
   C. High paying job, 3 JP
5. Players have a Worker Merit switch. Every month, it's increased by how
many job points the player has.
6. When someone earns 50 worker merit, e wins.

Second idea:

"Official duties" are things that the ruleset requires an officer to do
(e.g. publish report, start an auction, transfer assets, etc.) that need to
be reported on. Every time a player successfully carries out an official
duty, e gets some small reward.

The first one is vastly more complex, but it would require a lot more
record keeping.

Discuss!