How about a rule to this effect: “A Convergence is a change to the gamestate
designed to resolve ambiguity in the current state. [Maybe: Causing a change to
the gamestate to be considered a Convergence is protected at power 3. A player
may cause a gamestate change to be considered a Convergence with 3 Agoran
Consent.]
When officeholders are required to provide historical information, they NEED
NOT accurately document the changes leading up to or during the Convergence
accurately, but SHALL note that the Convergence occurred.”

The wording is a bit awkward, but I think this would come in handy now as well
as in the future.

Gaelan