I started to get into this, but deleted it because it seemed like too much of
an aside.

My feeling is that No faking regulates the "posting of ineffective actions
with intent to mislead".

So "sending the message 'I object' in a context that I know will fail in a
misleading way" is a regulated action, but the general case of sending
"I object" in a non-misleading context is not.  (for example, my recent
"I object to everything" was found to be not-misleading, therefore
unregulated).

This of course brings up the problem with prosecuting No Faking in general
(figuring out intent) but that's an issue anyway.