It would’ve been pretty easy to win last dynasty with a coordinated team
(wealth was pretty unambiguous from the start in the form of Clues:
Emperor-given info on a series of data a la Cluedo; wealth could be easy
shared because you just needed to know it. Unsurprisingly, a team of two
players won.)

This dynasty isnt as obvious unfortunately but a teaming up/planning to
pool into a single person is very often super strong anyways.