Trigon might want to but any late thematic changes now to their dynasty
would heavily rely on the current players to pass, and I suspect that a
sudden Agora takeover would be met with more snickering than we can deal
with and would fail.

There’s a lot more social power and percieved legitimacy in an Ascencion
Adress and instating an Agora theme that way.

Heck, its how anyone imposes the theme they want. It’s how things are
supposed to be. It’s how we can put an Agora theme without needing to
resort to play Palpatine or twist moustaches deviously.

Just winning the game as usual!