>getting to 3 when starting <3
cute, I <3 you too.

Anyways, I was thinking about the Greed Relic and how to make it way less
vulnerable to dishonesty. Instead of attending to the result of a scam's
method (someone reporting that a non-consensual event happened) , we could
just look at the method itself instead (someone points how the scam itself
works or after it happens, we looks at how it as achieved instead of
people's report of its consensuality).

I think the key idea is that it's a non-consensual method to perform
something onto someone that already has a consensual method, a "backdoor".
And since the Ruleset tends to not be redundant, if you have both a con and
a non-con method, the non-con method is likely a scam. Maybe this bites me
in the ass because it's not a perfect test and the inverse still works too
(it's supposed to be non-con but then someone finds a con method), but it's
the best method I could ad lib of for a "mechanical" way to detect a scam
without needing to resort to more subjective considerations like judging
its scamness or something. And maybe it's actually just fine like this and
both the straight and inverse versions are good and fun to have anyways as
the same Relic.

Greed might not be the ideal metaphor then, so I changed it to Wrath,
because bypassing consent sounds impulsive and violent. Arguably it
could've been Lust too but, eh, might be way too dark so I won't get into
that.

I like Pride for Escalation, gaining Power seems like puffing out your
chest, it's cool. Thanks for telling me what it was, history's cool, I
appreciate it.

Going to use Gluttony instead of Cincinnatus because it's just easier to
remember and type off the top of my head and it's more on the theme of
cardinal sins and having amassed all that power feels obese. There's also
the issue that once you have that kind of omnipotence, if Relics even
"matter" anymore. You could just self-assign to yourself all of the Relics
you want anyways. Or wins, for that matter. It's weird. But so are scams!
So I'll add it anyways for the Fun of it, what is Agora without Fun anyways.

PROTO:
---*---
- Wrath Relic: When a person performs a regulated action upon another
person without their Consent, while they are able to perform a different
regulated action that requires that person's Consent to perform the same
effect, you earn a Wrath Relic.
- Pride: I don't know how Instruments work lmao, I should read it up in
order to write this (yes I know Read the Ruleset Week was a while ago, I
didn't read the whole ruleset...)
- Gluttony: When a single person, without aid of the action of other
persons, can change the content of a Power-3 rule, they earn a Gluttony
Relic.
---*---

Also, ty G. for the alternative rulemasonry for the first parts of this.
I'll go with that. I'll call them Ribbons (not "Ordinary", just plain
Ribbons) and Relics and both are Decorations.