I was just writing a note to say I'd spotted the Feb 24th ADoP report's
ratification of D. Margaux as Prime Minister as well!

You don't have to worry about the Disclaimer in the ADoP's report -
disclaimers are used all the time to ratify false things, under the guidance
of R2202 you're *supposed* to use disclaimers when reporting false things
for the purpose of ratification, and this explicitly does not stop
ratification.

Proposal 8164 will not undo the self-ratification.  It will retroactively
determine that the ADoP's Report was wrong in a different way, but the
report will have still have self-ratified as it was written.