It was not published, twg is simply referring jokingly to emself, as e is the Assessor.

Greetings,
Ørjan.

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019, James Cook wrote:

twg's message says the H. Assessor publish the below tally, but I
didn't receive any emails containing it, and I can't find it in the
public archives. When was that email sent, and to which list?

I don't think it has any bearing on the CFJs. I'm just trying to
figure out if I'm missing emails.

   +----------------+-----+
   |AI              | 3.1 |
   |Quorum          |  5  |
   +----------------+-----+
   |Corona     Z 7b.|  F  |
   |D. Margaux    PM|FFFF |
   |G.              | FFF |
   |Falsifian       | FFF |
   |L.         Z 1b.|+FFF |
   |twg          4b.| FF  |
   +----------------+-----+
   |FOR             | 16  |
   |AGAINST         |  0  |
   |Ballots         |  6  |
   |Resolved        |ADOP.|

   Key:
   #b. Possesses # blots [-floor(#/3) voting strength]
   PM  Prime Minister [+1 voting strength]
   Z   Zombie
   +   Extricated conditional