That is quite scary, but I think we're OK - R2577 says "CANNOT be destroyed
except by a proposal or rule", not "CAN be destroyed by a proposal or rule", so
although it's not _preventing_ unadopted proposals from defining how to destroy
assets, it's not creating a _mechanism_ by which they might do so. And one
would hope that no such mechanism exists, although I'm sure ais523 has one up
eir sleeve.

-twg