On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 at 22:02, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> On 6/20/2020 2:55 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> > I don't think we need continuity/historicity on every card transfer, and
> > the only reason for some of the other reports to have timestamped
> > documents (e.g. Treasuror) is to have self-ratified rollback points.
>
> What do people think about a type of self-ratification that ratifies a
> particular git commit as being the authoritative version?  That's
> cloneable if any single platform flakes on us.

What's the advantage over just including the text to be ratified in the message?

Also, we could probably already do this under the current rules. Just
ratify the document at path X at git commit Y (and include a link
where it can be found at the time the message is sent).

- Falsifian