Hi Roland,

Fair enough, I agree with all you have said, specially the non-negotiable
points which are the foundation of the remote communication contracts
ported from Erlang paradigms, our application can survive with the times it
has at the moment.

I only needed to hear/know what you just said (awareness of the current
state/situation), knowing that you guys are aware of its importance is a
big relief, I'll do my best to catch up and try to help when I get there
(That is the learning curve of Scala and Akka abstraction layers needed to
help with it, no promises though)

Best regards,

Guido.