Hi Kelly I have this software but was never able to configure it the best way for ripping CD.

So would you be willing to walk me threw how to set this program up for the best settings for ripping CD's with it?

Thank you and have A nice day.

O Before I forget I am using windows seven and Jaws 2018 if that helps any.