Casey,

sure.  Have you read through the oppular tutorials that describe how
to install, configure and rip CD's with EAC?  If not, please
familiarize. EAC is for nerds who read manuals.  If you want easy and
simple, then rip with itunes. What specific questions do you have.

Kelly

View/Reply Online (#175): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/175
View All Messages In Topic (12): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7732191